Recipe for happiness



Everybody needs a carrot to go one step beyond

Doesn't matter if you eat it or not. As long as the eyes are focused on the carrot, you may go one step forward. And that's always enough!

This is a blog, about all the small pleasures in life.. and the greatest of all; Food!

Interesting recipes from Greece and all over the world, amazing deco ideas, inspiring art, fabulous trends, cute handmade stuff, dreamy destinations, a clever line, a funny thought...

Anything that makes me go... wow! and makes me smile, can be... my carrot.

After all, happiness is a piece of cake!
A carrot cake!

Take a bite!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Μη μου κολά..ζ! See through art...




'' A brooklyn-based artist and illustrator who creates beautiful works of art by combining vintage magazine cut-outs and paper'' via Desing*Sponge 



Πολύ πολύ ιδιαίτερα.... Τσεκάρετε και το blog της!

3 comments:

  1. Ciao ! Τσεκαρε και αυτο εδω

    http://claudinehellmuth.blogspot.com/
    http://www.collageartist.com/

    Κάνει φοβερά κολαζ απλά τώρα το έχει δει πιο εμπορικό (custom artwork) και δεν έχει τα πιο σοβαρά έργα της,τα οποία όμως μπορείς να δεις στα βιβλία της (κοιτά και προς amazon)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there I found your blog through Vreni ,she posted about your blog ,I am also in Greece I will be reading your recipes for I just found it, I envite you to my blog for a visit.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails